What you need to know about the 2018 Mercedes GLC63 S
The 2018 Mercedes-AMG GLC63 S is raising eyebrows everywhere. It's not just the enormous list of standard inclusions, power or style, but also the whopping price tag which sets it apart. Let's take a look at what you need to know about the new Mercedes model.
- It’s about the most aggressive SUVs in its class get.
- It boasts a big V8 twin-turbo powerplant under the bonnet
- It comes with a fuel consumption of 10.9L/100km
- It will come with a nine-speed automatic transmission, composite brakes and air suspension, as well as a clever variable all-wheel drive system that helps transmit all that power to the road.
- The GLC63 S is loaded with standard equipment, including:
- AMG Performance seats
- AMG Performance steering wheel in nappa leather/microfiber
- Automatic climate control with three climate zones
- Digital TV Tuner
- Dashboard and beltlines in man-made leather in black with contrasting topstitching
- Air-Balance package including ionisation, improved air filtering and fragrancing
- AMG instrument cluster with AMG main menu and Race Timer
- Reverse automatic emergency braking
- Traffic sign recognition
The exterior details
- 21-inch AMG alloy wheels
- AMG Night package
- AMG Panamericana grille
- AMG Front apron in a jet wing design with front splitter
- Flared wings with AMG cladding
- AMG Spoiler lip
- AMG Rear apron
- AMG Performance exhaust system (selectable)
- AMG Side sill panels in black
Tony White Group has a huge range of dealership across the eastern Australian states. If you would like any more information on the this model or others, complete our online enquiry form or locate a Tony White Dealership close to you.
Source: Which Car