UPDATED: Mercedes Benz Recall List
Multiple Mercedes Benz models are issued with safety recalls after the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) found separate faults on 12 Mercedes-Benz models.
The following list shows the recalled Mercedes model, the year it was built and fault issue.
C-Class and E-Class Mercedes Coup
- Year Built: May-August 2017
- Reason: Faulty mechanism on the right-side seat backrest
C-Class Mercedes Coup
- Year Built: May 2016 – January 2018
- Reason: Faulty trim which may fall off whilst driving
Mercedes GLE, GLS & GL SUV
- Year Built: May-August 2018
- Reason: defective brake calipers
Mercedes GLE, GLS, GL & ML SUV
- Year Built: February – August 2012
- Reason: oil foam developing in the oil reservoir
Mercedes AMG GT & GT S Sport
- Year Sold: December 2016 – February 2018
- Reason: faulty software on misidentification of child seats
Mercedes S Generation
- Year Built: November 2017 – February 2018
- Reason: two missing components which mount the CAN bus bars in the boot.
Mercedes GLA, A-Class, B-Class, E-Class, GLC & AMG GT
- Year Built: March – April 2018
- Reason: potential defective air bags
We encourage anyone who may be affected by this recall to contact their nearest Mercedes Benz Dealership to arrange an inspection and repair of the vehicle free of charge.